In-Line Lubricators assure proper lubrication for small pneumatic hand tools. These in-line lubricators put the oil source right at the tool. Oil capacity is 1/4 oz. (1 ml) enough to last through an average 8-hour shift. This lubricator requires cyclical or intermittent airflow for proper operation, and consequently works best when installed at the tool inlet or on a short hose near the tool.
Wilkerson L01-02 Heavy Duty 3/8″ Inline Oiler
- Flow Capacity*
– 1/4 @ 36.0 SCFM (17.0 dm3/s)
– 3/8 @ 38.1 SCFM (18.0 dm3/s)
- Maximum Supply Pressure: 200 PSIG (13.8 bar)
- Oil Capacity**: 0.25oz. (7.4cm3)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 65.5°C
- Port Size: 1/4″ NPT, 3/8″ BSPT-Rc
- Weight: 0.1kg
* Inlet pressure 150 PSIG (10.3 bar). Pressure drop 5 PSID (0.3 bar).
** Oil Capacity refers to usable volume.